Jump to Critical Themes for Interaction
Jump back to Objectives
• To celebrate the “Idea of India” as a nation wherein different cultural units across varied geographies blend and interact with each other. A glorious manifestation of diverse cuisine, music, dance, theatre, cinema, handicrafts, sports, literature, festivals, painting, sculpture (etc.) reflective of the unique rhythms of each state will enable people to imbibe and appreciate the innate chord of harmony and brotherhood that runs through the nation;
• To make the people of India aware of the seamless integral hull of the Modern Indian State spread across a vast landmass, on whose firm foundations, the geopolitical strength of the country is ensured to benefit one and all;
• To impress upon people at large about the increasing inter-connectedness between the constituents of various cultures and traditions, which is integral to the spirit of nation-building;
• To induce a sense of responsibility & ownership for the nation as a whole through these close cross- cultural interactions as it intends to shape the interdependence matrix unequivocally; and
• To create a learning ecosystem between the various stakeholders of the partnering states so that they benefit from the best practices by establishing a State to State Connect.